Thank you for your interest in volunteering with The First Tee of Greater Charlotte! We rely heavily on our volunteers to fulfill our mission of positively impacting the lives of youth through the wonderful game of golf!
VOLUNTEER FAST FACTS
“What I love most about being a First Tee participant is having a larger group of adult role models in my life. They have inspired and encouraged me. They have made me better and stronger.”
- Volunteers may choose which course location and which class level they would like to work with
- Volunteers work closely with course Site Directors to coach participants in both golf and life skills
- Time commitment is typically 1.5 hours per week (per 10 week season)
- Extensive golf knowledge or ability is not required for Teeny Tees, Target, or PLAYer classes
- Ages 14 and up please apply! Ages 18 and up must complete the background check (info below)
2016 Alumna & Ace participant, Caroline C
Before you hit the course this year, we need a couple of things from you:
- Complete one of the online applications below (new AND existing volunteers must complete):
- Complete a secure background check by clicking the link below. First, copy & paste the username, password & code listed OR write it down. The link will take you to a new page:
- Email Brittnay Cross at [email protected] once Volunteer Application and Background check have been submitted.