Interested in competitive golf? Join us for our 2023 Tournament Series!
The Game Changers Tournament Series is a year round junior tournament league that gives participants the opportunity to take what they learn during programming sessions and apply it to on course play. The 9-hole series is split into age divisions allowing participants the opportunity to compete with other members of the organization in a fun, and safe environment, while familiarizing themselves with competitive golf. Players compete for Game Changer Points which are awarded to the top 5 finshers in each age division in the weekly 9-hole events. At the end of the eight qualifying events, the top three point holders in each age division will be invited to the 18-hole Championship.
General Tournament Information :
- There will be a total of nine 9-hole events that will alternate between Sunset Hills Golf Course and Dr. Charles L. Sifford Golf Course.
- Each 9-hole event will cost $35. (Financial Aid Available)
- Registration is on a first come first serve basis to the first 40 participants.
- Registration will open on Monday, May 1st and close on the Monday evening prior to the event. (Please review the cancellation policy)
- Participants in the 7-9 division will be allowed and strongly encouraged to have a caddie. Participants in the 10+ division will be expected to walk and carry their own bag.
- Spectators are allowed and strongly encouraged. Spectator golf carts can be purchased in the Pro Shops of the hosting golf course.
- Tee time assignments will be sent out by 5:00pm the night before the day of the event.
Came Changer Points System
- Points will be distributed between the age divisions evenly.
- The top 5 finishers of each age division in each qualifying event will receive Game Changer Points.
- The top 3 points holders in each division will be invited to play in the Championship Event at the end of the series.
- All divisions will be played co-ed style. Each player will compete against other participants in their same age division for Game Changer Points.
Tournament Series Summer Qualifying Event Schedule (to register, click on the event you are interested in participating in. Registration will go live on Monday, May 1st.)
- Saturday, August 19th – Championship – TBD
- Registrations will remain open until the Monday evening prior to each event (5 days before the Qualifying Event)
- Refunds will only be accepted through the Wednesday prior to the Qualifying event. (the day before tee times are released.
- If you cancel your spot in a Qualifying event any time after Wednesday you will not be refunded, and your participant will be penalized -10 Game Changer Points.
For more information or questions you have about the Game Changers Tournament Series please reach out to Cameryn at [email protected]