Registration for Spring programs will begin at 9:00 am on January 13th.
Program quick facts...
- Annual Membership Fee: $50 (due upon registering for first program of the year) and includes shirt, hat, and membership card.
- 8 week (Teeny Tee and PLAYer 7&8, Girls Golf 5-8, and Els for Autism) program fee: $65
- 10 week (Organized Practice, PLAYer, Par, Birdie, Eagle, Girls Golf) program fee: $80
- All programs are capped at 12-14 participants
- Full and partial financial aid is available (through registration website) for Membership Fee and Program Fee.
- Equipment is not needed
- Saturday programming begins on March 5th
- Weekday programming will begin on March 7th
*******No programming on 4/15 and 4/16 due to Easter holiday
Not Sure what class to register your participant for? Click here to view Participant Journey
Spring schedules below by location
Dr Charles L. Sifford Golf Course – Southwest Charlotte
Learning Center at Pineville – Pineville/South Charlotte
Charles T. Myers– North Charlotte
Emerald Lake Golf Club– Matthews
Springfield Golf Club– Fort Mill, SC
Fort Mill Golf Club– Fort Mill, SC
Stonebridge Golf Club– Monroe, NC